The QualiTrack 3 instrument is a 3 phase portable and Panel mount energy and quality of supply recorder designed to provide detailed information of a specific electrical feed. The USB communications interface enables fast and accurate information retrieval and the software provides a graphical interface for quick and easy analysis of recorded data.
The unit has the following main functions
- Extensive 3 phase load profiling, recording
- Display of all instantaneous energy related values on the graphical screen
- Harmonic recording up to the 19th harmonic
- Dip recording
- Swell recording
- Load Studies – Determine the capacity of a network, perform load trending and consumption calculations
- Quality of Supply Analysis (QOS) – Determine the quality of the supply voltage. Analyse detailed harmonic distortions and check for occurrence of dips and swells
- Costing Analysis – Determine cost centres, identify opportunities for demand control and determine energy consumption patterns
ONBOARD STATISTICS AND MONTH END DATA
Highest and Lowest Voltage, Highest Earth Voltage
Energy (Meter Grand Totals)
Active Energy Import
Active Energy Export
Reactive Energy Capacitive
Reactive Energy Inductive
The QualiTrack is suitable for installation at any 3 phase supply. The instrument records all energy parameters at preset averaging intervals ranging from 1 second to 60 minutes on a large onboard flash memory. The keypad enables the user to edit all the recording parameters as well as selecting the various viewing formats of real-time parameters on-site. The recorded data can be downloaded to any computer via the USB port. The software presents the data in various analytical formats including graphs, statistics and export functions.
VOLTAGE AND CURRENT INPUTS
The QualiTrack is issued standard with a fused voltage lead with crocodile clips and 3 x 2000A flexible coils (CT’s) for portable recorder and standard 5A inputs for the panel mount model.
The QualiTrack software incorporates various graphical and analytical functions for quick and easy analysis of recorded data. Extensive zooming capabilities and multiple export functions allows for sensible and presentable reporting of recorded data.
Class 1 Accuracy
Large Onboard Memory
Energy Parameter Display
Cost and Energy Display